Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thriving Thursday - Houseplants

Welcome back to Thriving Thursday.  A day to show off what is thriving in your garden.  Today it's houseplants.


Although hard to tell but these 2 baby spider plants are growing water roots.  I have even noticed some new leaves forming.


Quickly becoming a favorite plant because of the ever changing colors.  No 2 leaves ever look the same. My Hypoestes also known as the Polka-Dot-Plant.  They are getting quite tall and so pretty.  I have 4 different kinds.  Dk Pink, Lt Pink, Red, and White.


I received free seeds to give away a while back and a packet for my kids to try.  This is the first of our Tickle Me Plants to sprout.  They seem to be slow to germinate but as you can see it is now starting to get it's true set of leaves.


So what is going on in your house.  Write a post and link back here.  Show off your Thriving Houseplants to the rest of the blogging world and see who else has something to show.  Leave your link and post a comment.  Can't wait to see what's Thriving this Thursday around the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day