Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

End of Month View - March 2011

Over at the Patient Gardener's Blog it's time for the End of Month View of the gardens.  I found her blog earlier this month so part of my contribution is finding her blog and making this post.  Wow...2 posts in one day.  Hope people still read them all.

A lot was done in the gardens this month.

The greenhouse was cleaned up and paths marked out. The first day of spring I declared the greenhouse open for growing.

It may not be pretty but a new flower garden was started.  Right now all that is there is some divided iris and mulch but more will come.


A few brave crocus plants surprised me and bloomed pretty golden yellow flowers.


A new Edible garden was cleared.  Still more to do but it can be planted with my veggies now....if not for the winter storm coming.


The small area just outside the greenhouse was also cleared and turned.  Cedar mulch was place back down again to cover the chives and mint that grows there as well as some onions I started.



Lots to do still in the garden's but I have time to get it done.  Stop on over to The Patient Gardener's blog and see what else was done in the Gardening blogosphear this month


2 comments:

  1. It may be small, but it's still YOURS! :) Thanks for sharing your garden this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for joining in this month. I find it a really helpful way of seeing my garden and how its developing and where work is needed

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day