Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Blooming Friday - Big and Small

Today's Blooming Friday theme over at Roses and Stuff is Big and Small.  I had to think hard about this one as it it is still winter outside.  How was I to find something big and small and yet still blooming, but then I realized something






My Spider plant is big with small plantlets and even...





........a really small flower, smaller than......




......my African Violet flowers, but these are small...............





.....when looking at the mini daffodil flowers.







My Aloe plant is big.......................





......and this one is small.








Turns out finding big and small for this blooming Friday wasn't that hard after all.  Why don't you stop on over to Roses and Stuff and see who else found big and small in their part of the world today.

Thanks to Catherine for hosting this.


12 comments:

  1. Mycket fint på den här sidan. Many fine pictures here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heisann!

    Nice post for this week's theme ;:OD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice of pictures for the theme. Have a nice weekend !
    Lisa/Lisas trädgård

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    My first visit here! Great pictures and a very nice blog:)
    Take care,
    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely big and small.
    Tjingeling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos for the theme. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos of big and small plants

    Thanks for sharing

    Have a nice weekend
    Gunilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures of lovely flowers. Have a nice weekend/Gela

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found plenty of big and small plants, didn't you? -I think it's nice when plants produce plantlets - it's almost like babies...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You found a lot of contradictions here. The flowers of the Spiderplant are small but very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day