Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

GGGRRRRRR

Ok so I know I posted the other day about having issues with Mr Jack Frost and well....I am back to complain again.  I am hoping the internet was down and he missed the blog post.

JACK FROST THE CALENDAR SAYS SPRING.  NOT WINTER.  I WANT SPRING.  I WANT TO PLANT SOME PLANTS.

Maybe if I promise to plant some perennials that he can try his best to kill during the following winter he will let go of this one.  So I woke up this morning to 24 degree temp outside and it is now sitting at 53.  Not too bad. The greenhouse is 91....quite warm.  I need to get the cooling water system back up but alas I can't do that till the threat of frost has passed.

Anyways I woke to read the forecast and find that we are under a winter storm watch till Friday evening.  Go figure April fools day.  It's a weather channel joke right?  Nope.  6-12 inches of snow is expected to fall by the end of Friday.  I am sure that the ground will just love the moisture but I have to say.....not me.  I have gardens to get ready and seedlings I wish to plant.

JACK ARE YOU STILL LISTENING.  PLEASE RELEASE MISS SPRING.  SHE HAS DONE NO WRONG.

So who is with me in protesting Jack Frost?


1 comment:

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day