Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thriving Thursday - St Patrick's Day

Welcome back to Thriving Thursday.  What is thriving in your gardens?




 My small Fragrant Lilac is showing signs of new growth....everywhere.  So it made it through the winter.




These Hyacinths are truly thriving today....and adding their wonderful smell to the house.  Can't you just smell them?


These are my Common Chives.  I have had Garlic ones for a while now and decided it was time to get some regular ones.  When I got them they looked neglected and sad.  But I cut them back to the soil and now look at them.  Truly a display of a plant that is thriving.





So tell me what is thriving in your garden today.  Fruits, Herbs, Vegetables, or Flowers.  Add your link below and leave a comment.  Come back later and see if anyone else posted about something thriving today.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day