Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thriving Thursday

Today here in Hopewell Junction, NY it is raining.  46 and raining.  I couldn't get outside to do anything so what did I do all day?  Took pictures of my indoor garden.  Granted some are going to be going outside just as soon as they safely can but for those that get to stick around inside well they were subjected to camera torture. Ahh but what beautiful pictures I got.

So today being Thursday I am starting a Thriving Thursday post.  Show other what is thriving in your world on this Thursday. Be it pictures of the gardens thriving or wildlife taking over.  What is thriving? Post it, leave a link and a comment.  Check back and see who else has something thriving in their neck of the world.




This reverse spider plant-lett was found on the floor during a greenhouse trip I rescued it and 2 friends also found and they have now gotten to the point of needing re-potting.




This is a regular spider plant-lett.  With white on the outside.  This had been water rooting for over a week and was doing quite well so graduated to soil rooting.




Momma Spider is still blooming.  I loved the way this plant-lett has a bloom in the middle of it.





This is a new plant-lett branch on momma spider.  She is really thriving.  Loving her new home.





My Christmas Cactus is starting to show signs of new growth.  Hard to tell when everything is green but right in the center of the picture there are 2 segments that are a little lighter than the rest....thats new.




These pretty colorful leaves are part of my Hypoestes collection.  Also known as Polka Dot plants.  There are 4 different varieties in my collection now.  White, Red, Pink, and Dk Pink.





One of my African Violet blooms.  Such pretty coloring




Another African Violet bloom.  Beautifully pure white.  Even the pollen seems to be white.





Not a flower but thriving anyways this is my dwarf extra curled parsley.  Getting bigger every day.







So thats my Thriving Thursday photo's.  What do you have?  Leave a link, leave a comment if you wish, come back and see who else has posted.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day