Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Not all flowers are the same

Yesterday's wordless Wednesday contained 2 daffodil pictures.  Did anyone spot the difference.  If you said age although true not the difference I was looking at.  Take another look.


A nice close up of a mini Daffodil.  Fully open and quite symmetrical.


Older indeed as can be seen by the curling of the petals.  But something isn't quite right with the symmetry of this bloom.  Take a closer look and there are 7 petals.  How often can you say that you have seen a flower with 7 petals.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day