Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thriving Thursday - Seedlings

Welcome back Thursday.  Today I like you because it means that the weekend is very close.  Jack Frost and Old Man Winter are now on my do not call list.  As we are now under a winter storm warning.

Anyways for this Thriving Thursday I want to show off my seedlings.  Many of us have started seeds waiting for the right time to plant them outside and get the gardens going and though I may have started a few too soon I have some really nice looking plants ready to go.



White Strawberry plants started back in December.  I can grow strawberries.  Question is will it stay alive.

Strawberry-Spinach.  I saw these online and just thought it sounded really cool.  So back in December along with the White Strawberries I started these.  Pretty much just looks like Spinach right now but very healthy.

Also started back in December was these two.  Viola and Pansy.  I was hoping to bring some flowering color into the house.  They are doing quite well just no signs of flowers yet.


Like I don't show of my spider plants enough on here here are 2 babies in water.  The roots are looking quite well.  This is more to show the kids how plants grow.  Ok ok so I wanted to do it.  I think it 's cool too.

My love for the Polka-Dot plants inspired me to order some seeds.  And the first of the seedlings have begun to sprout their true leaves.



One of my Clematis plants that is growing quite well.  Just waiting for planting outside.  Started from roots not seeds but still counts.


Bad picture but this is the other clematis plant.  They are in the same big pot with smaller ones containing each.  I just hope I get to plant them soon.  I don't want them to get root bound.




My tomato plants.  Bad picture but there they are.



My morning glory plants.  Each pot has a different variety in it.











The rest of my tomato plants.  They were all started at the same time but these have been able to find their summer home.  Granted it is inside right now but they won't be transplanted again.





So what seedlings are Thriving in your garden this Thursday.  Post your link below with a link back to my blog and leave a comment.  Come back later and see who else is having a Thriving Thursday.








1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant idea and here's my contribution to Thriving Thursdays!

    http://thesundialgarden.blogspot.com/2011/03/irish-ladys-thriving-thursdays.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day