Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

So I got these seeds to give to 5 readers

The other day I received an email from Tickle Me Plant.  They read one of my articles on examiner.com about kids in the garden and wanted to know if I would like to give some seed packets away to my readers.  I was told that I could invite my blog readers as well as my examiner.com readers.



They are even sending me some for my kids to try.  How cool is that.  Click the picture to see the site to learn more about who they are and what the plant is.  If your interested leave a comment.  The first 5 between here and examiner.com will get a packet.  No requirements other than to leave a comment...other wise I will never know your interested.

Once you get them and plant them I would love to see a post about how they turn out. 

3 comments:

  1. I would love some of these seeds. I'm always looking for new ways to get my boys involved in gardening and those plants are just too cool!

    (This is Misty Rae from Folia, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that this is a great idea for kids in the garden. So much for them to learn, not just the how to, but the why and appreciation. I do not have kids so don't count me in your giveaway. I just wanted to let you know how I felt about kids and gardening. I am on a planting project with the Master Gardeners this year for the design of a kid's vegetable garden Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love these seeds! I own a day care and this would be a great project!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day