Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog day and the winter blue's

Well according to Phil it's 6 weeks till spring.  Well if he says so.  Here is what I see outside today:

 My Greenhouse is hiding in snow.  Those straight panels by the way are 5' tall.  If I stand next to the greenhouse right now they look 3' tall.
 Just look at all that snow on the roof.  Our brand new roof too.
Take a look at the icicles.  That is all from 2 days worth of snow and sleet and rain.

Freezing temps and ice covered snow means the kids don't have school and yet another day with them stuck inside home with me.  So to beet the winter blues it's craft time.
 Blank paper, crayons, pencils, and cookie cutters make for interesting pictures.  
Aiden's hard at work trying to make a valentines card.  

And finally for the rest of you like me dealing with all this crazy snow and ice.  Here is a nice toasty fire you can pretend to curl up too.  


3 comments:

  1. I have greenhouse envy! Crafts are such a great thing to do with the kiddos when you are snowed in. Love the red hair (as I am a redhead myself and all my kids are blonde!)Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mellisa! Keep them busy stay warm by the fire! Soon Spring will make you smile!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day