Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Layouts and Seed packets

Here are links to a few layouts and seed packets that I have made.  If you would like one custom made just let me know and I will see what I can do.  Not many now but as I get requests or come up with more I will up date the links.

After having issues with the other links I have uploaded the documents to another site.
Living Eco Friendly

The actual page where you can find the seed packets and layouts are here

Just something to help out gardeners when planning.

Do you have some packets or layouts you would like to share?  Let me know and you can add them to the site if you want.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day