Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thanks to Rebecca over at The Garden-Roof Coop for posting about a cool event going on this weekend.
The Great Backyard Bird Count.

After visiting the site and finding out just how much there is on that site I got the kids involved.  How cool is this that a simple task of counting birds for 15 min can actually help the birds.  They have a lot of information and even things for the kids to do.  They even have a participation certificate that I can print out and give to the kids.

Stop on over and take a look.  Take 15 min out of your day today or tomorrow and count some birds.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my site and for supporting the backyard bird count!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day