Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Garden Blogs - Check it out

Anna over at flowergardengirl started a site called Best Garden Blogs that is a list of best garden blogs on the internet.  It has the ability to list the blogs by state, zone and even expertise.  And as of now is also putting out a special internet magazine.

This months edition is free and is called Toil the Soil.  It is full of great advice and tons of pictures.  Several of my fellow Garden Bloggers including myself will participate each month.  After this issue there is a subscription but it's $20 for 12 months.  And with all the information that is in this issue well worth the $20.

So stop on by and take a look.  If you like it subscribe.  If not.  Hey it's not for everyone.

 But for sure stop by the main site of Best Garden Blogs and take a look around.  Every Author for the magazine is listed there so lots of stuff to see.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great article and i have so many this like the post and your blog is very interesting and i will be try your blog ..
    Thanks for the sharing ..Tennessee nurseries

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day