Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Blooming Friday - A Pinch of Green

So as today is a very very rainy day with still at least 6 inches of snow on the ground....more if you go along the side walks, I saw this title for the Blooming Friday post over at Roses and Stuff and had to go in search of something green.  Lots to find inside the house but nothing that is living outside shows any hopes of having any green.  Course I didn't feel like taking a rain shower to go check either.  But regardless here is my Pinch of Green.







My seedlings.....small little spots of green





Ok ok so this isn't real.  It's a project I started last night.  Crochet flowers in a pot.  Course there are going to be some spider plant leaves too.






The inspiration behind the craft.  My spider plant.




If the grass can't grow outside why not grow some inside...I mean clovers.





Complete with a clover shaped container and clovers on the sides.




Just way to pretty not to add.  This is my spider plant.  Yup it's a flower.  I have to warn you that this is an extreme close up.   This flower is actually in the picture of the spider plant.....it's just so small you can't see it.





Have a good weekend everyone.


7 comments:

  1. Still a lot of snow here too. Nice to be indoor and have plants to look after. Fun idea to chrochet a plant ! Have a nice weekend
    Lisa/Lisas trädgård

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your crochet flowers. Beats waiting for the blooms to come! Same with the indoor grass. My cats love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of green - I would say;))!/Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprised you still have snow but yours is the Emerald Isle because of all that rain (I saw the forecast!) Your seedling are a lovely pinch of green hope for the future and a great macro too on the spider plant
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that spring is right around the corner, don't you? It is a little early to think of starting seed where I live. I want a big garden this year and learn to can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your crocheted flower in the pot! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day