Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shannon's Babies

Just look how cute they are. It was raining yesterday so Shannon couldn't go out to look at her plants but she really wanted to see if there was any growth. Given the fact that they were just planted on the 5th I didn't think that there would be any noticable growth yet. Boy was I wrong. Although yes they are quite small at this point Shannon was so happy to see the pictures of her little Butterfly Weed plants starting to grow. Seeing the amazment in her eyes was just wonderful. She knew that she planted something and that if she was carefull enough they would grow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day