Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My poor tomato

Just look at my poor baby. Ok so he doesn't look to bad right now but he was wilting really bad before. Not sure why he suddenly started having issues but the poor guy just looked sad. Well upon further inspection I realized that poor Bob the tomato has out grown his pot. The main trunk I guess although strong was very looose in the soil so it was time to move Bob to the greenhouse with Bobbet.

Bobbet is doing very very well in the green house she sometimes feels a little weak and leans on the walls but for the most part she is loving her home. So now the two have been reunited. Bob went thru a rough go after being planted he wilted even more but by the end of the evening he was looking strong again. The first thing that I noticed about the two was that since being in the greenhouse Bobbet has almost doubled in size. The two were pretty close in size when I moved her to the greenhouse. Although the picture is not the best you can see that she is quite a bit bigger than Bob. The tomatoes that are growing on each also show some difference. Bobbet has one that is quite larger than all the other. All things considered though I am very pleased with these two Veggie's. Check back later to hear more of their tales.....hehe...Veggie tales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day