Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pumpkin's anyone?

Out of the 6 seeds I planted there was only one that has sprouted leaves. A few of the others do have a root systems begining so that is good. When I looked at the root system for this guy I realized that he is just way to big to stay here and needed to be planted....ASAP.



So off I went to find a good spot. I found one and to his new home he went. Look at how tiny he looks now. I put the cage around him just cause of how small he looks....I worry for his safety. I can't wait to see little pumpkins start growing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day