Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Grape Vines...another stage





The flowering stage of these area's is complete and as you can see the Grapes are starting to form. Some of the Grape's look much bigger than others. A clue to their ripe size? Or just a clue as to how far alone they are in the rippening process? To be honest I don't know. But I think that it is how far they are as I did find other bunches that were just starting their flowering stage.


Something else that I have noticed in taking time to take these pictures is that although their is green leaves from begining to end of the older vine it seems that fruit is only at the end. Not sure if this is normal or not or just the way it is this year. Given the fact that the vine did have a few issues this year with wind it may just be that those area's just aren't strong enough to support the fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day