Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kids in the Garden Part 2


Between Jiffy and Burpee they seem to be the only main brands I buy when it comes to plants or seeds. These cute little kids cups from Jiffy are no exception. So easy a Cavekid and do it you just add water to the growing medium. Once it is expanded spread with a fork....tons of fun for kids of all ages. Add the 3 seeds provided. Put the lid back on (dome up instead) and wait. Once they start to grow you remove the lid. Once they show true leaves you take the biopot out of the kid cup and plant it. I love how both Lowes and Home Depot are selling lots of kid friendly gardening items to include these type of cups and also Veggie Tales seeds. Granted I am sure that Veggie Tale Carrot seeds will still grow to look like Burpee Carrot's but for kids it adds something different to the experiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day