Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Seedlings and seeds

Free to good home.  Although the seed collecting season is far from upon me I was taking stock and realized that I have more than I need for a lifetime on some seeds.  I would love to share some of my seeds or even some seedlings or plantletts to any who would like some.  I would even be willing to keep growing the herbs and harvest and dry some to give away if that is more up anyones ally.  Take a look and let me know...no cost or trade....either or.

 Better Boy Tomato - Not a whole lot of these but I do have some.  More than I will use before the normal shelf life so speak up if you want some.
 White Rose of Sharon - I have a few packets of these as well but plant on having more this fall so let me know.
Heavenly Blue Morning Glory Vine - I have well over 1000 seeds to give away with still a 100 or so left for me.  So please let me know if you want some.
Double Purple Rose of Sharon Bush - Tons of seeds and even some seedlings.  Though you will have to ask super nice to get a seedling.  Just let me know.
 Mixed Rose of Sharon seeds.  Collected from the wild so color is unknown.
 Mini Magenta colored Morning Glory seeds also collected from the wild.
 Lettuce - Black seeded Simpson - Not a whole lot of these left but more than enough if you want some.
 Not seeds but Spider plant seedlings or plantletts.  I can root them for you if you would like just let me know.
 Parsley - I started too many.  I have already thinned this patch out.  Not that you can tell.  But please please if anyone would like some live plants let me know.  If you just want some dried parsley thats ok too I will transplant some and grow them then harvest and dry for you.
 Mint - Again like the Parsley if you just want some dried leaves let me know.  Other wise this plant is very easy to root and create small ones.  Out of all the varieties I have 3 that are old enough and hardy enough to root cuttings and give away:
Chocolate Mint
Spearmint
Pennyroyal (not to eat! for bugs)
Next to that Parsley patch is also Savory and Sage - 2 other herbs I started to many of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day