Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of Month View - May 2011

AAAHHHH May I am sad to see you go.  Irish Gardens did not see the typical May flowers following typical April showers.  Actually it was May flowers to bring May flowers, and maybe June flowers.

Some how much of April escaped me so I never did the End of Month View.  Because I want to show how things have changed this year I may add April's views in....
In March the Greenhouse was given a facelift.  In April -
 The Greenhouse is loving it's facelift and beginning to show signs of life.
But a Month later the Greenhouse is quite green.

The new flower garden didn't change a whole lot.

 But others were also created or given new life
 I call this my rose garden as it has 3 rose bushes and they were the inspiration for adding additional beauty.
 Rightly called the Driveway Garden.  Getting fuller looking by the day.
 Many plants growing inside during the cool beginnings of spring were able to finally be given some true sunlight on the Kitchen porch.
The front porch is now home to a few flowering plants in an attempt to hide the recycle bin.

Thats my Garden at the end of this Month.  Stop on over to the Patient Gardener and see what other gardens look like at the end of May.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day