Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

A scanned heart and flowers to offer all Mom's love on this very special day.  (Flowers are Lilac and Spring Cactus)
A Photo of one of my 'Hope Blooms' Tulips, in honor of all Mom's and especially those that have or are fighting Breast Cancer.






Mother's day is a day to remember what our Mother's did for us.  To thank them for always being there.  To give them a day of special treatment.  Last year I got a Greenhouse for Mother's day.  This year the garden theme continues with a few little useful things for the garden.

I hope that all the Mom's out there have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day