Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Thriving Thursday

Repost from Thursday @0800


Welcome one and all to another edition of Thriving Thursday. No theme today other than show off what's growing well in your garden.

Remember a few posts ago those large leaves of lettuce.  Well this is where they came from.  It was just getting too big so out it came.  Not a great picture but shows it's size well as thats my hand.
 Those herbs I planted in the Greenhouse that I didn't think would make it....yea this is some of those.  From left to right Sage, Summer Savory, Parsley, Chives, and Basil.  They need to be thinned still but they look so healthy I don't want to.

 My most favorite tree I think that came with our house....the Lilac.  Looking wonderful and smells even better.
 The old Grape vine that also came with the house is finally waking up and doing so quickly.
 I bet if you have this plant in your yard just seeing the ant on it will give it away....if not it's a Peony.  Ants love them.
And finally my Purple colored rose bush.  This was planted last year as well and didn't look like it survived the waist high pile of snow from the side walk.  All winter she was covered and had more piled on as the sidewalk was cleared.  But after finding a few signs of growth she took off and looks better than last year.

So now it's your turn.  Show off what is growing well in your gardens.  Seedlings with their 2nd set of leaves, a favorite tree that is full of leaves.  It doesn't matter what it is.  If it is looking good show it off.  Then stop back by and add your link and see who else has a Thriving Thursday Garden.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day