Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Mother Nature read my blog

So yesterday I posted about how we needed rain.  Well today it's raining.  It is a nice light rain that brings a cool breeze into the house. The nice rain brought flowers along with it
 The first of my seed started Morning Glories.  Flying Saucer Morning Glory and isn't it beautiful?
 Mom and I picked up this plant at a local nursery because of the variegated foliage.  But the blooms aren't too bad either.
 Remember a few days ago when I posted about learning something new?  Well this is what the flower looks like.  The orange is so brilliant my daughter said it looks like plastic.
This pretty little flower is from my new Rose of Sharon bush - Blue Chiffon.  Looks a lot like my double purple bush.



4 comments:

  1. Hey very neat flower that ended up being. I like it. The thing I like about orange too is that they draw your eye from clear across the yard.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blooms. Perhaps I should blog that we need rain. Maybe Mother Nature will read my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..... awesome flowers..... Perhaps natural photography is the best way to express our love for nature. It says everything which we want to express but can't due to different constraints. I am a passionate nature lover and love to capture the nature in my camera. I have decided to launch a website which is under construction about the nature. My website is being prepared by Msoft Technologies, a multinational website development company who gives quality services at very cheap and affordable prices.
    http://www.msoftphpwebsitedevelopment.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, thank you very much! i love gardens...thank you. hope this букмекеры will be useful for you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day