Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Garden Bloggers Bloom Day - July 2011

Another month has passed me by and it's time to join Carol over at May Dreams Gardens for the monthly fun that is Garden Bloggers Bloom Day.  A day that we Garden Bloggers post about what is blooming in our gardens.  What a month this has been here at Irish Gardens.

 My pride and joy Rose of Sharon bushes have finally begun their blooming.  The pure white bush is my favorite.  It is just so pretty.
 These came from my neighbors yard....they too are beautiful.

Now this beauty is from my other Rose of Sharon bush.  A double version of my neighbor's flowers.
 The hydrangea bushes are beginning to bloom
 Snapdragon's are still blooming.  A new color seems to pop out each new plant that comes to bloom.
More lilies are finding their time to bloom.
A new addition to the garden this year is eggplant.  This plant surprised me yesterday by blooming not a white flower as I thought it would but a purple one.
My Echinaea is looking wonderfully beautiful.
My pretty peach rose bush is fighting the beetles and slowly winning.
A pretty miniature rose is getting ready to open.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Come back again soon.  Until then stop on over to Carol's blog and see what other Garden Bloggers are posting about what's blooming in their gardens.


3 comments:

  1. Everything looks lovely. Your Rose of Sharon are beautiful and I really like that white one also.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a mauve Rose of Sharon that will bloom in August some time. I love the delicate blooms. V

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly was a happy bloom day n your garden.Those Rose of Sharon flowers are absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day