Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Water bottles

I have had a lot of comments about the coke bottles and the uses.  But most said that they hadn't seen them.  So it got me thinking.  What else can we use that more would have access too?

What I came up with was water bottles.  These also come in various sizes.  Pictured is a small 8oz bottle.  Almost like the Coke bottle's just slimmer.  Given the similar characteristic of the coke bottle these should work quite well.  I would just take the label off first.

So until next time I am off.  Have a good one and look for more idea's soon.




1 comment:

  1. Today, there have been so many different kinds, types, classes of water bottles. They came with different styles, designs, colors, sizes and modifications. Water bottles today are even used as promotional items of some companies with the thought that water is very important to each of us and water container always count!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day