Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Poughkeepsie Gardening Examiner

I am so happy.  A few weeks ago my husband told me about Examiner.com.  He had gotten a Monster.com search results email that contained a job through Examiner.com.  Well that job was for writing Technical Articles.  Although I can do that as well due to my 11 years of Naval service my current true passion is Gardening.  Not that any of you could tell. hehe.

Anyways because of my job in the Navy being very technical he told me about the site and I went to check it out.  I ended up applying for a few different topics, my #1 pick was Gardening.  I did apply to Girl Tech as well because I do have that experience and knowledge.  Well I got hired!!!

So now I get to write articles about gardening here in NY.  And get paid to do it.  How cool is that.  For my loyal readers some of the content will be repeats of some of my blog posts but to a different audience.  That I can get paid for this is just a bonus really.  I am so happy that I will get to share my knowledge, how ever slight it may be at times, with a bigger audience.  So on my links page occasionally I will post a link to articles that I have written.  For now it will just be to my profile as I don't have any articles published yet.  It has to be reviewed first.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What an awesome opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. What a great honor to be selected to be a writer. This makes blogging have a real purpose and it will be so much more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day