Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

GBBD - January 2011

Ahh the new year has begun and the first of 12 posts to show the Blogging world what is Blooming in my Garden.  May Dreams Gardens posts every month on the 15 what is blooming and fellow Garden Bloggers like me join in.  So for the blooming pictures here we are...and a few other cool ones too.

 Unfortunatly this is all that is blooming.  It's cold and white outside.  But it's still pretty

 I had to show this picture.  These are my son's Caterpillar family.  The one on top that looks stretched out and well bad....was made my be almost a year ago and is aptly named Aiden Caterpillar.  The one in the back with a brown face is Daddy Caterpillar and finally the one in front is Mommy Caterpillar.  Aiden informs me I need to still make Sister, Grandma, and Grandpa Caterpillars.
 I was playing with my camera the other night and took a shot of the fire.  Doesn't it just look so warm and cozy?
 Watch out folks.....it's the attach of the snow loving Buddy dog......I love high burst on the camera.
And finally I just had to post this picture as well as it looks cool.  Granted it is not good at all for the house but it sure does look yummy.

Until next month Garden Bloggers Bloom Day post.  Have a good one.


2 comments:

  1. Living where there is ice and snow does put a damper on Bloom Day a bit. I showed a snow bear and snow seal blooming in the garden.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, I love those caterpillars!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day