Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Plant / Fresh Herbs for sale!

This is the weekend I have been waiting for for a few months now.  It's the weekend of the big Grand Opening Spring Sale for Irish Gardens.  I am very nervous.  But I think that for the most part I am ready.....I just need the rain to hold off and people to show up.

I got ads posted and signs up.  This sign is in my front yard.  I think I like how it turned out.



Just a small preview of the plants I have.  Granted they are hard to tell apart and see how much I really have but never fear I will take lots of pictures through out the weekend sale and I hope to post on Monday with a lot let plants.  If you live in the area I would love it if you could stop by even if it's just to show support not get anything.


1 comment:

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day