Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

GBBD May 2012

Ahhh it's that time of month again here around the blogosphere.  Time to post about whats blooming in our gardens.  After this crazy winter and beginning of spring things are blooming earlier than usual.  I don't mind much though as I have lots to show off today.....so here goes.
 I'll be honest not sure what this guy is.  His leaves look like that of a columbine but he is so tiny I am just not sure if that is what he is.  But sure is pretty.
Growing wild all over my vegetable garden.....why? Well because I haven't weeded in there yet.  And this guy is right in the middle of some parsley....crazy.
 This gal I bought this year.  I liked the difference between all the others that I have....the white and yellow are very delicate and quite pretty.
 I love snapdragons.  They just look so neat.
 What interesting designs on the pedals don't you think?
 More snapdragons.
 My columbine....I know what this one is....
Even the coral bells have finally come out and bloomed.  Ok so they were out before but now the flowers on them are actually starting to open.
 Strawberry buds are all over the place.
 My blue Iris just opened up today....I love this guy he stands out next to his buddy below.......
 .....that would be this guy the purple Iris.....who is showing off all over the yard this year.
 Although not open yet the peonies are out and ready to go.....the ants are seeing to that.
 Two different views of my Iris in what I now call the Iris Lane Garden.  I transplanted these here last year when I created the garden and they didn't bloom but they did multiply a little.  I just think it's cool that all of them are the same color.  I couldn't have done that even if I had tried.  As I have yellow, blue, and these purple all growing in the same area (these were from previous owners).  Either way I think it looks cool.  Just pay no mind to the truck ....it's full of wood that needs to be piled up.
So now you've seen mine let me see yours......or rather stop over to Carol's blog and see others and post a link there so I can see yours.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely blooms in your post... I enjoyed their vibrant colors! Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pansies are very cute! I have them all through my vege garden as well, I could never consider them a weed!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day