Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day....to me and everyone else

So for Mothers Day I decided that I wanted to be outside working in the garden all day. Did I get that wish?  Actually yea I kinda did.

Take a look at what I made
 I took a open space in the front yard.
 Fenced it in and covered it in fabric,,,added plants
 My Irish Gardens sign and mulch
A new garden.  Full of 8 different butterfly bushes and 2 Apple Tree's my son started from an apple core.

What do you think?  I know I am happy with it...other than the fact that I am now very tired and need more mulch.  A great weekend and two gardens to show for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day