Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas

This year  had been hard.  Not the gardens just other things around the house and cars.  Hubby had a deer thrown into his car a week or so ago so that is extra money that we don't have to spend.  Things like that.  So the Christmas spirit has been hard for me to find but today we set up the tree and all weekend I have been watching Christmas movies so it is getting better.  So for those who also need some help getting into the mood here are pictures of the tree and Santa's village






1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful! Glad you can still find the spirit of Christmas in difficult times. Hoping for much better days ahead... Merry Christmas! Tom/@SolakNC

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day