Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Christmas gifts

I love my husband.  As I should of course.  Other wise why be married to him.  Anyways he knows how much I love gardening and got me some garden related gifts....
 This shirt for sure is very very very true.  I may just have to wear it today.
 Not sure if I should wear this one while playing in the dirt or afterwards.
 For my herbs that I love to dry.....guess he is tired of walking through a wall of drying herbs...
Although not garden related directly it certainly counts as it has parts of a garden in it.  I love my hubby.  So how was your Christmas?  Get anything garden related?



1 comment:

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day