Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Harvesting Edible Garden Tour - December 21, 2011

A full year of Harvesting is coming to a close.  Do you have anything in your garden you can still harvest?  I still have herbs but I didn't want to harvest them....but I had
 Lots of Carrots.  Although they could have waited longer.  These are baby carrots so they don't get all that big...but they have been growing longer than expected in terms of time
See baby's.  With really long roots.  These will taste great.

So have anything  you can eat from your garden today?  I want to see who else has a garden still producing edible harvests in December, I can't be the only one.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day