Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Harvesting Edible Garden Tour - November 2011

Its that day again.  Surprisingly I still have things I can harvest in my garden.  Sorry that this is late but I have been busy lately.  Anyways today is a day I like to post about what I have harvested from my garden this month.  Feel free to join me just add your link below.  So on to the pics.
 It may not be a lot but the Lemon Balm in the Greenhouse is still doing quite well and I have been able to harvest some.
Some how this annual herb is still thriving in the gardens and was also able to be harvested.  Parsley and there is more where this bunch came from.

It's not much like I said but I can at least say that I was able to harvest something edible this month.  So did you harvest anything this month?  Well join the tour and tell us about it.








1 comment:

  1. It was a great showcase from last year. I will be very active this year in gardening. Spring is just around the corner and I am ready for some green action.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day