Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

GBBD - November 2011

Holy cow I almost missed it.  How could I do that.?  Granted outside the house nothing is blooming today.  So sad.  But that time has come to a close here in NY.  But I do have 1 plant that is blooming today...one lonely but beautiful plant.
A Cactus.  I am no longer going to call these guys Christmas cactus as they never seem to bloom around Christmas so instead I dub these Seasonal Cactus.  They will bloom when the season is right for each one of them.  I now have 4 different ones and none have bloomed together.  Granted this one is pretty new and I bought it with all these buds on it but they were white.  I don't have a white one and I wanted one.  Course I am glad I did as it's the only think in the house and outside of my house that is blooming right now.

Well sorry that it wasn't a better show here today but please head over to Carol's place and see what others have blooming.  Carol hosts Garden Bloggers Bloom Day every month on her blog May Dreams Gardens so be sure to check in over there.

1 comment:

  1. Jungle Cactus. Mine might make Christmas, it has baby-teeth buds. Love the white. I think I'll make room for more when they reach the stores.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day