Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Mosaic Monday

Happy Monday everyone.  Today I wanted to show off a little bit of the spring around my Gardens.
Just little bits of spring.  Little Red House hosts this meme of Mosaic Monday.  Sounded like fun so I wanted to join.  Just in case anyone wondered starting at the top left and working clockwise here is what each picture is
1- Bromeliad
2- Viola
3- Crocus
4- Christmas Cactus - Or maybe should be Easter Cactus.
5- Begonia
6- Chocolate Mint
7- Polka-dot plant
8- Viola
9- Schizanthus
10- Tomato
11- Daffodil
12- Spider plant flower
In the center
13- My Greenhouse turning more green every day



3 comments:

  1. Lovely Mosaic Melissa, I'm inspired. I'll have to have a go one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mosaic and I'd really love that greenhouse!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day