Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

New USDA map

Well it looks like they have updated the Hardiness Zone map the first time since 1990.  I have been changed from zone 5 to 6,  Time to go shopping for new plants that will survive in the new zone....

For all my Gardeners that read this here is a link to the new page.  You can type in your zip or even zoom in to your state.




2 comments:

  1. Glad you posted the map. I am still 6b but this mild winter may move us on up even further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know about the updated hardiness zone map. I had not heard about it yet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day