Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Harvesting Edible Garden Tour - January 2012 1 Year Anniversary

It's been one year since I started this tour and I was actually able to post every month about something that I harvested from my garden.  I can't believe it.  Granted as of yet no one has joined me in the tour and posted about what they are harvesting but hey thats ok.  I am doing it and I am proud of me.  So what have I harvested this time?
 Why a bunch of Carrots of course...Ok so not of course but still.  Big ones, small ones, none as big as your head.
 Although this guy is the biggest around I have grown to date....so we are getting there.
And I still seem to get these crazy ones....crazy 2 legged carrots...  I even made sure that the ground underneath was nice and loose.  I got some nice long ones this time...skinny but longer.  But still some of these crazy ones.  Guess I will just have to try again in a few months.

Now that we have snow on the ground finally all the gardens (but the greenhouse) are now finally frozen..the greenhouse remains soft as it still gets quite warm in there on sunny days....so February I may or may not have anything to harvest....we will see.

So do you have anything that you harvested this month?  Anything edible that is.  Herbs, veggies, fruits....an edible flower?  Let us know so we can see.





4 comments:

  1. Hmm, I had to think about, it, but I have jalapenos on my pepper plant, that, I brought inside before frost this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to say... I voted for you on PF, and I hope you will return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I am missing something but what is PF?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats the satisfaction of a fresh harvest. It healthily fills both the stomach and the heart.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day