Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 12 in a NY garden

March 18-24 2013

Weather 39 degrees

Well the last month or so not much has been happening here.  Between snow being on the ground or just plain old cold weather not much happens outside.  But inside it's seed starting time now.  Last week we started our seeds here at Irish Gardens.  Lots of seeds.
So far 3 trays full of seeds are being started.  More to come but this is a start.

But thats not all thats going on this week here. 
The crocus and daffodils are starting to grow.  Now that all the snow is melted they have decided it's time to make their appearance.  Within a week or so we should have our first spring flowers blooming here.


So what are you doing in your garden this week?  Anything blooming?  Still under snow?  Or do you have lots of plants growing?  Let us know.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day