Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Friday, March 22, 2013

As the snow melts.....

......spring does start to show up

The Rhubarb is showing off it's love of spring's cool weather and starts to pop up.  Course around the rest of the yard you see the grass starting to poke through the remaining snow but here in this garden that gets full sun we see the rhubarb is growing.  I am wondering if I need to cover them or just let them do their own thing as they seem to be doing ok just as they are
 Mean while in the greenhouse signs of spring are popping up everywhere.  In there the snow never covers the ground but the melting snow does water it.  Here you can see the garlic chives starting to grow.
Here the apple mint is fighting with while clovers for growth.  Looks like the mint is winning but you never can tell with those pesky clovers.

So what is showing off it's spring growth in your garden?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day