Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Apple tree update

So I am sure you remember the little apple tree my son started from a seed back in 2012 right?  Well 3 years later it's still growing. 
A small picture I know but here he is 3 years after starting from seed. Branching out and looking good. He is still in NY but thanks to Mom and a bit of luck will be cared for by Mom at her place till we have a place in PA to plant him for good. Then again he may just stay at my Moms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day