Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

This week in a NY garden - Week 1

As the New Year begins I wanted to start something new on here to help other gardeners.  Granted not every gardener is going through the same weather conditions as me...unless you live right next door, but I wanted to give everyone idea's as to what they can do in there gardens for every week of the year.

Feel free to join in and post about what you are doing in your garden this week...there is always something to be done for the gardens.  Add  your post to the bottom of mine so others can read what you are doing.

WEEK 1 - December 31 - January 6

Weather - 6 degrees, calm, clear skies


 As it is NY this is not a uncommon sight to see in January, but it does make gardening difficult.  I am sure you are wondering if there is snow on the ground what can she possibly be doing in her garden.  Well that is what these posts are for.  I may not be gardening outside but I always doing something for my gardens.
 My new passion and business venture is making baby plants.  Irish Gardens took orders at the beginning of September for spring delivery of new baby plants of your color.  Right now we have Rose of Sharon cuttings beginning to root and leaf out.
Not only am I growing my own new plants from cuttings but I am also scouring seed catalogs for new plants to grow this year and planning on where they are going to go.

So what are you doing in your garden this week?
Post and add a link to it below






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day