Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Blooming Friday - 9/9/11

Back again is Blooming Friday - Hosted over at Roses and stuff.  So for my entries today we have......
 Marigolds.  Mini bushes of them.  They are trying to take over my walkway.
 A delicate rose showing off her pinks
 A Rose of Sharon blooming away this cloudy morning
 Another Rose of Sharon showing off it's beauty next to the others.
 A delicate Morning Glory showing off light blue stripes.
 Another Morning Glory striking out with it's bold color next to it's variegated leaves.
Dianthus showing off it's beauty of color.
And finally another rose on my purple bush is beginning to bloom.  So what is blooming around your garden this Blooming Friday?

Want to see what others are showing off in their gardens?  Head over to Catherine's blog Roses and Stuff and take a look at what others have blooming.



5 comments:

  1. Lovely blooms and a lot of color still going on for you.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers to start up Blooming Friday with:)
    Have a great week-end,
    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos. Have a nice weekend./Gela

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely flowers! My Rose of Sharon decided to refuse blooming this summer - I guess we've had too much rain.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is pretty nice walking in the sidewalk with lots of Marigold and small bushes. It looks like having clean air, feeling good all time. I like your violet rose with white stripped one, it’s very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day