Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Thriving Thursday - On a Friday

Another week almost passed me by before I got my Thriving Thursday post out.  If it helps I started it yesterday but things came up and I had to stop.  So on this Friday morning what is Thriving in your gardens?
 I have a pumpkin.....finally a pumpkin that didn't fall off.
 My herb Marshmallow is flowering...pretty white flowers with purple middles....
 The orange froggy dude is doing great in the greenhouse.  He really likes it in there.
 While the White Rose of Sharon bush is flowering it's beauty, the bee's are playing in the pollen.
 Baby spider plants are rooting quite well in water....this guy was potted up to be sold through the other site (www.theirishgardens.com)
And finally Tomato's, Cucumber's, and herbs were thriving and ripening.

So what is Thriving in your neck of the garden blogosphere?  Write about it and add your link below.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day