Welcome - come enjoy my Garden with me

My Garden although it may be small is my garden. I love working in the garden and showing or telling others about it. While you are here take a look around. There is a lot to see. Take a look at the other blogs I love to read. Leave a comment if you like. But most of all. Enjoy your time here, and come back soon.

Friday, August 12, 2011

I'll take a BLT w/ MBC

So who wants to take a guess as to what that mess of letters mean?  I bet you'll get half of them right....maybe more.  Here is a hint.
Almost all the letters are on the table.  How many can you guess?  Give up.  BLT - Bacon Lettuce Tomato sandwich w/ Mayo Basil Chives.  A meal from my garden.  Mayo and bread were the only items on the menu that were not grown here by me.  I added the chives and basil just because.  Well I see basil and tomato all the time together so I thought why not?  Then the garlic chives well I put them on everything.
 Look at the size of that tomato.  I mean really...one slice was all I needed and then some.
Not the best picture in the world but you can mostly see everything.  And let me tell you it tasted a whole lot better than it looks.  So in case you don't know how to make these wonderful sandwiches here is what I used to make them:

1lg Tomato - sliced
1pkg bacon - cooked
2 handful's of lettuce - cut to sandwich size if needed
1 stem basil (about 6 leaves) leaves removed and cut in half
small handful of garlic chives - chopped up
bread
mayo

Put them all together and enjoy.  Although the order doesn't matter it's best to put the mayo on the bread and then all the other ingredients between the slices of bread.  But don't let that stop you either.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Ask a question. Post a link to your garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gardening Definition of the Day